Our Diagnose & Repair service fixes everything from system crashes, operating system issues, spyware or virus infections, system errors, and any other problems your computer may be experiencing. We use proven remote technology that’s convenient and secure. If you can connect to the Internet, our live tech experts will remotely connect to your computer, figure out what’s wrong, and fix it.
- Diagnose and repair a computer that is not working the way it should.
- Identify and remove viruses, spyware and other malware.
- Configure your security software and settings, including anti-virus/anti-spyware and firewall.
- Enhance performance by removing unnecessary files and operating system functions that take up memory and space.
- Adjust key settings to improve data processing.
- Repair driver conflicts
- Set up file and print sharing over an existing network, including sharing of data over a shared network and configuring network printers.
- Configure and/or creates email accounts.
- Install the latest patches and updates for your operating system
- Verify the following programs launch and run correctly (if installed):
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, iLife and iWork
- Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Microsoft Mail, Microsoft Entourage, or Mac Mail
Computer setup and installation including hardware, software, or other peripherals can be time-consuming and frustrating. 4G Data can help you eliminate this pain and frustration!If you need help installing or setting up hardware, software on your computer? 4G Data technicians can help you install software for your new printer, scanner, digital camera, and other devices. Our on-site or remote computer techs can assist you with installing programs you might have, including anti-virus software and security applications, in addition to the most recent Microsoft or Apple operating system updates
- Setup assistance with printers, scanners, and other peripherals
- Installation and assistance with software applications and suites
- Setup and configuration of high-speed Internet connection
- The latest security updates and malware protection
- Wireless network setup, configuration, and security
Virus and Spyware removal is an important part of our business. Even if you are using virus protection it’s easy to get infected with a virus or Trojan that is almost impossible for the non-technical person to remove. 4G Data can detect and remove all the viruses, Trojans, and Spyware that may be resident on your machine. We can also install the latest patches for your operating system and anti-virus software that will protect your computer from being infected again
Virus Removal Service, our security experts can remotely connect to your PC and clean it of all Viruses, Spyware and any other threats hiding in your PC, while you watch every move in real time. We can also help you install a good Antivirus Software which really protects your computer. We will ensure that your computer is virus-free and runs faster.
Every day 4G Data responds to emergency virus removal calls for customers who are being attacked by a wide variety of Internet threats including Viruses, Worms, Trojans, Spyware and spam.
We provide you the best virus remove services, as well as detection and most importantly prevention for your computers. If you have an Internet connection, we can also provide this virus removal service instantly with remote online virus remove support.
The biggest question when opening e-mails or surfing the net is whether or not the content is virus-laden. Viruses can do anything – from stealing your personal or business information to simply slowing down your system to the point of non-functionality, which is why you need the fastest virus remove services available. 4G Data is here to provide all of the virus removal help that you’ll need.
4G Data covers the A-Z of virus removal services